My 12 year-old homeschooled daughter, Halima, has just wrapped another school year and will be entering the 9th grade this fall. For her third consecutive year, she was a Texas State Finalist in the Letters About Literature Writing Contest. One of her most exciting accomplishments is that Halima participated in National Novel Writers Month 2011 (NaNoWriMo) and will be publishing her middle-grade novel, Riley and the Kitchen Katastrophe, on June 7th, 2012! She is doing a few interviews, putting together a book trailer, doing cooking videos, and planning a small release party. She has worked really hard and I am so proud of her!
I am asking you to support and encourage Halima in any, or all, of the following ways:
1) Visit/follow her blog and leave a comment at http://www.halimasworld.blogspot.com
2) Read an excerpt from Riley and leave some feedback: http://www.halimasworld.blogspot.com/p/read-excerpt-of-riley-and-kitchen.html
3) Visit, "like", and leave a comment on her Facebook fan page at
4) Buy the book, read it, and then review the book on Amazon.com, Goodreads, Barnes and Noble, etc.
5) Visit her author website at http://www.wix.com/chellemgt/Halimas-World
6) Share this news with your friends and recommend the book!
Thank you for all of your support!
|Available on CreateSpace, Amazon.com, Amazon Kindle, and Barnes and Noble NOOK!|