Thursday, May 3, 2012

Smart Girls Like You: Sneak Peek!

(Smart Girls: Able to complete tall piles of homework in a single hour!)















(School supplies are a must-have accessory!)















(Surely this sort of thing never happens in a classroom!)

Since I am close to completion, I thought that I would share a few illustrations from the 5th book in my "Like You" series, Smart Girls Like You. This book and its companion, Smart Boys Like You, will be released this summer in time for back-to-school. Enjoy!

****************************************


Update! I already have Day #3's manuscript in the can, more or less. I have committed to trying a different theme each day. So far, I have written about a moody baby, a hungry bird, and a sick toddler. Who knows where tomorrow will take me? This challenge has been a great creative departure from my current projects and I am having a ball! Who else is taking the NaPiBoWriWee 2012 challenge?


Keep your pen to the paper! Remember, inspiration is everywhere...


1 comment: